We always dive in little guided groups. It's more friendly, more secure, but more complicated to organize. So please book in advance!
Tel: +34 651 35 25 73 (Mob./Whatsapp)
Open hour Dive Shop:
Closed on Friday.
Opened for informations on tuesday-wednesday-thursday-saturday, from 5 to 7 pm
Covid-19 : Reservation mandatory
All trained divers must have:
- diver's certification
- a medical certificate (a paper signed by a doctor saying that you have been examined and that he found no medical condition that he considers incompatible with diving) (max 2 years old)*. If necessary, it can be done for 30 € at the clinic Isla del Sol.
- diving insurance*. It can be done in the DC, 7 € a day, 15 € a week, 40 € a year
* spanish law 14/10/1997: BOE-A-1997-24978
Mornings: meeting in the DC between 8am and 9am for doble-tank dives (2 dives with a 1 hour break and snack) or courses.
Afternoons: from 2:30 pm, first-dives, courses and 1 tank dives.
Night dives: we meet 1 hour before sunset
We set the schedule for each day about 48 hours in advance depending on the sea conditions (currents, visibility, swell), the level of our divers, and their desires. Safety first, but always pleasure !
During a tipical week, we go to :
- 2 to 4 different dives in El Cabron reserve
- wrecks of Las Palmas and the Cathedral
- Tufia's point
- Risco Verde
- Pasito Blanco
- Mogan's wreck
- Pershell's cave
- Arguineguin's artificial reef
In Buceo Sur, you will find 200 m2 of comfort: hot showers, toilets man / woman, classroom, friendly lounge, equipment renewed every 2 years, and a shop with reduced VAT. Enjoy!